Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Here

I'm here, I'm here on earth with the other billions of people. I wake up with the other billions of people. I eat just as the other billions of people on this earth do. I blink just as they do. I breathe just as they all do. I will die just as we all do.

Regardless, I know I'm different. No one loves like I do. No one sings to the radio the way I do. No one dreams like I do. No one has my same opinion about everything.

I am human, you are a human. We are no robots. Everyone has a story to discover. Everyone has a mask to uncover. We need to look inside people. When you truly accept and discover someone the more you learn to love them. If you want the equation for a happy life. Learn about people, open up to people. Create an interesting life for yourself. All you need is love.

I'm here, I'm here on earth with the other billions of people. But I love it. I love waking up in the mornings and doing what I love. I love waking up in the mornings and increasing my education. I love waking up in the mornings and meeting new people. Just love, love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment