Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Miss Him (bricks)

This is a crisis.
My foundation falls.
My brick wall tumbles.
My heart explodes.
My mind repeats.
My tears agree to gravity.
My mascara stings mine own skin.
My hands begin to rumble.
My throat holds the tears back.
The world stops and stares.
Reminisce.
Think of the beauty that came about because of him.
The childhood long ago that gave us freedom.
The chance to become best friends.
The teachings he taught me by example that lead my happy life.
I love him.
And now he's gone.
They take them all away they do.
I swear of it.
 

1 comment:

  1. "The childhood long ago that gave us freedom."
    #STOLEN Hey this was awesome and really connected me to what I have felt in my own life.
    Love your blog but maybe try and put highlighting behind your words because I couldn't read a single one until I highlighted it with my mouse.I had to do that with my own blog too. Good job you're a champ, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete