Sunday, September 8, 2013

Be nice, think twice

friend:

noun

1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the boston's
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?

I looked up the definition of a friend just so I could see what the expectations are you have as a friend. I have always had trouble with friends. I guess I just suck at picking friends or something but I wish I could keep one. I wish that I could be a better friend most of the time too.
 
Seeing these characteristics of a friend its really not hard to be one. All you have to be is nice and maybe lend a few dollars here and there. You don't have to be everyone's best friend but try to be everyone's friend. You never know what kind of suckish things people are enduring right now but just try to brighten their day.
 
I guess I'm just sore because I wish someone would do that for me. But, its okay I forgive you.
 
In a way I enjoy my time alone. I enjoy driving myself to Ikea and redecorating my whole room just for the heck of it by myself. I enjoy third wheeling hard core at a concert. I love getting to school and walking the halls because there is no place for me in the social commons area. 
 
I like spending time alone because I can accept myself. I've learned as long as I accept myself I don't care what others think of me. Maybe that's why I can't keep friends because I don't care what they think of me or what anyone thinks of me. Whatever it is I hope people can look beyond that flaw of mine.  
 
I'm not the best person to take friend advice from because I can't keep a friend for more than a year or so but in some ways I think you should take my advice because I've learned a lot through having that many different friends. Always listen to someone who is telling you to be nice.
 
Spread the love yo
 
-suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment