Sunday, November 3, 2013

#boyproblems #drama

I give up on you.
You dropped me like a ton of bricks.
Good thing I was only a foot off the ground to begin with.

But, I still want you.

You shattered my confidence.
You changed your mind a million times.
You treat me like trash.

But, I still want you.

You never text back.
You told me it was guy's night so you didn't have to hangout with me.
You never wanted to be seen with me.

But, I still want you.

You know that before we ever met my confidence was unshakable. Then suddenly you came into my life and told me I wasn't good enough for anyone. You suck because now I feel like a total loser and I can't talk to anyone because half my family is gone and my one and only best friend is "too busy". 

You did nothing wrong. You couldn't have you did nothing at all. And that is totally worse than doing something. You made me feel like nothing when you did nothing. You made me feel like crap when you did nothing. 

But, I still want you and I hate myself because of it. 

2 comments:

  1. It's so weird to think other people go through the same thing I do.. But that's why I love this. You said it all better than I ever could. I'm there with ya girl. #boyssuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling....and it sucks and hurts like hell. You said this perfectly. Keep it up. #boys #hecaneatdirtanddie #yep

    ReplyDelete