Sunday, November 10, 2013

a Tribute to my Teachers #THX

When I have a terrible day at school there are certain teachers who make my day.

Ms. Wentz: If I don't end up getting married I will do exactly what she does. Get a good enough job to support myself and live a happy life alone. I mean she goes out to eat every night by herself at a fancy restaurant and she just has fun alone. I totally look up to her for that. She also is always in a good mood which makes chemistry a lot easier to learn.

Mr. Nelson: If I'm having a bad day I go to creative writing and he always makes me laugh and I suddenly am happy again. I don't have any other class that does that for me. Honestly my favorite class by far.

Mrs. Summers: For putting up with me for turning in late assignments after every deadline. Every deadline.

Mrs. Jaynes: For making Macbeth a joy for me to actually learn about. For also making debates allowed in the classroom because I love that so much.

Mrs. Houston: For letting me eat that order of fries and bowl silly everyday.

Mom and Dad: For teaching me EVERYTHING I know. I seriously don't know where I would be without you guys. Seriously.

#THX



1 comment: