Monday, October 14, 2013

IDK

I live to die another day.

I live to love the man I know will never love me.

I live to, really I don't know why I'm living besides to maybe, hopefully one day my life will get better.

If I had one wish I would wish to die because I heard heavens a cool place and earth has been trying to reject me since I was born.

The great thing about loneliness is that when I die the only ones to mourn for my lose would be my parents.

The great thing about loneliness is that you have no expectations to fill.

4 comments:

  1. "I heard heavens a cool place"

    #stolen

    i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot express how much I love the raw simplicity of this piece.
    "I live to love the man I know will never love me."
    #CanIBarrowThis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simple. And sad.

    It sucks. (Not that it sucks, but it just sucks, if you know what I'm trying to say.)

    Everything sucks. Sorry this is so sad.

    p.s. I bet more than just your parents would be sad.

    ReplyDelete