Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dear Heartbreaker,

Cool, I didn't like you anyway.

Wait, Just kidding I do I still do and it kills me inside.

You know when we broke up we never officially ended it. We broke up best friends.

I keep lying to myself every time I see you and her together.

My mind tells me I'm still yours and we've ended it for months now.

I hate her because she loves you and I can tell.

I see you hold her the same way you held me and I can't help but see myself in her.

It makes me wonder if you played me like you're playing her now.

I can tell because I know you; I know you well.

I know your eyes and they tell a story about our past, and it makes me lonely.

Please stop messing with my heart. It hurts.



1 comment:

  1. " I know your eyes and they tell a story about our past, and it makes me lonely.

    Please stop messing with my heart. It hurts"

    I am in love with this!!

    ReplyDelete